Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your purchase! We look forward to hosting you on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway.
- You will pick up your tickets the day of your trip at the pre-paid ticket area which is on the track side of the depot.
- It is recommended that you and your party arrive 45 minutes prior to departure. This will provide adequate time for you to park and pick up your ticket(s).
- You will be allowed to board the train 30 minutes prior to departure.
- There are approximately 5 steps to climb aboard your coach/car. If anyone in your party has mobility issues, please call 877.413.8724 to speak with someone about assistance.
- Parking - paid parking is available by following the link:
- Foldable strollers are permitted and will be stored in the vestibules while the train is in motion.
- No alcohol, smoking, or vaping allowed on the train.
- We are pet friendly people, but Only service animals are allowed on the train.
Train Tickets -
- You may cancel your reservation in full or in part and receive a refund less a $10.00 fee per adult ticket and $5.00 fee per child ticket as late as 48 hours before departure.
- Within 48 hrs. of the departure, the reservation becomes nonrefundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Reservations may be rescheduled to another date within the same calendar year for a $5.00 fee per ticket.
- Group Reservations that qualified for the 15% discount of 15 + passengers follow a different refund policy. No refunds within 7 days of the train ride. No individual rescheduling of group members.