**Tickets will be on sale to the general public starting August 24... Currently only members of the Lake Superior Railroad Museum are able to purchase tickets until that time***
Climb aboard for the terror of the biggest and best adults-only costume party in the northland. Board the train at the Duluth Depot and enjoy a 3 hour excursion up the shore and back (no stop in Two Harbors), with live music, a DJ, cash bars, pizza, and all the fun passengers in costume.
This is a 21+ event and due to the historic nature of the train equipment this is event is not wheelchair accessible. No weapons, including any that look like weapons, even costume ones are allowed on the train.
Have a group? If you book all the tickets together, an automatic discount of $2 off each ticket applies for groups of 10 or more.
- 6pm: Doors of the train are open for boarding
- 6:30pm: Train Departs Duluth Depot for 3 hour excursion up the shore and back (No Two Harbors Stop)
- Onboard enjoy a DJ Dancing, Live Music, cash-bars, and all the dressed up partiers on the Terror Train.
- 9:30pm: Train makes a stop in Canal Park for optional deboarding (to continue to other establishments).
- 10pm: Train returns to Duluth Depot for deboarding.
Cash-only bars on onboard the train. Please drink responsibly and plan a ride home.